Thursday, April 17, 2008

The ABC's of Me

The ABC's of Me
A- Attached or Single: Happily & Firmly Attached!
B- Best Friend: Shawn & a few very sweet girlfriends
C- Cake or Pie: Angel food Cake
D-Day of Choice: oooh that's a toughy....any slow day!
E-Essential Item(s): a good book, baby wipes (duh I'm a mom), chips, and PEPSI!
F-Favorite Type of Music: I'm a country girl, but I like almost anything.
G-Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H-Hometown: Orient, Iowa
I-Indulgences: Pedicures, it feels so good!
J-January or July: Definitely July!
K-Kids: 2 sweet sweet boys-Colby-8 and Cale-3, but Cale is suggesting we sneak one more up on Daddy...hahahaha I also like to claim Ashlin as my sweet girl.
L-Last movie: Care Bears, I think. Cale is on a Care Bear kick and it is driving Shawn batty!
M-Marriage Date: October 18, 1997
N-Number of Siblings: 3, all older. My brother Curtis, sisters Kim and Kelly. I'm the baby.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples-granny smith or braeburn are my favorites!
P-Phobias or Fears: Something happening to my family. I can't imagine life without my 3 boys.
Q-Quotes: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
R-Reasons to Smile: The innocence of kids, I love the things they say.
S-Season: Spring, flowers in bloom, green grass, yeah!
T-Tag: Dara, Marcie (you need to get this blog thing going!), Sandra, Lisa
U-Unknown Fact About Me: Shawn and I used to work together, and I absolutely despised him...oh how time can change things.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Mmmm I love meat!
W-Worst Habit: Email, definitely!
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, of course only if a baby is involved.
Y-Your Favorite Food: Mexican-I could eat it every day!
Z-Zodiac: Taurus-all most my b-day, ugh!

1 comments:

amain said...

Ya, I would want to claim Ashlyn, too:)