Thursday, June 19, 2008

Were off!

We are officially on the road. We left earlier this afternoon for vacation, we are spending 2 nights in Kansas City and Saturday we go on to Branson for another 7 days.
Ashlin is going with us, and I'm super excited to get to have another girl to hang with. Our van looks a little like the Beverly Hillbillies. You have to pack a lot of stuff for 5 people to begone for 9 days. I hope we got everything, can't imagine how forgot anything. :)
We got a sweet setup a wireless card from Qwest so I'm surfing the Internet while we are driving down the road. Cool! Makes the trip go a little quicker.
I'll keep you all updated on the fun we are having. Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip.

2 comments:

Dara said...

how fun for you guys! wow! how fun!

Lori Eilers said...

I know you'll have a great time and be safe! Talk to you when you get back and we return from MIchigan. Yeah vacation!