Friday, February 13, 2009

Here I am....


This is me.... I had Colby take some pictures of me yesterday, pretty sad that I have to resort to having my 9 year old take the pictures so that I'm not cracking up.
I am 29 1/2 weeks along here, so the count down is on. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I have been feeling great, other than the fact that I'm growing by the second. Last time I went to the doctor I had gained a total of 30 pounds so far....oopsy.
The boys are very excited calling dibs on who gets to hold the new baby first. I hope they are as enthusiastic when he's screaming in the middle of the night!
We finally got a new bed for Cale, and they have been situated in their new surroundings for over a week now. Just need to get started on the new babies room now, times' a tickin'.

4 comments:

Jena said...

you look GREAT! Any tips?!

Lori Eilers said...

Look how cute you are! I miss y'all sooooo much!! Any "C" names picked out yet? How about Clinton (Clint)?

Angela said...

You look AMAZING! I sure don't know where you put those 30 lbs!
And, that's one LOW kid already! Gotta be lovin' that, huh?

Jenn said...

Its funny he does look low in this picture but he actually feels like most the time he's in my ribs. Still debating about the name thing...I think we'll know when we see him, which is coming so quick! I can't believe it.