Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Envelope Please......

(ignore the goofy look on my face, my boys were making me giggle)


Today was a big day, here for the Adair's! We had our 20 week ultrasound, and everything looked perfect, from the tiny little heart to the tiny little toes. Absolutely incredible how clear the images were, technology sure has come a long way in the last years since Colby and Cale were born.


We decided with this pregnancy we would find out the sex, something new and exciting since we didn't with either of the boys. We had the ultrasound tech seal the results in an envelope so we could find out all together, which we thought would be tonight but Colby is home sick (pink eye) today so we got to check the results right when we got home from the doctor, and......

IT'S A BOY!

9 comments:

Sandra, Kevin, Eli, Mary said...

Smile :-) Congrats, Jenn! You are now officially the go-to expert on boys. I may have some questions, as mine is indulging in very strange behavior lately (see blog). BTW you are one pretty-pregnant-person! Congrats to all!

Lori Eilers said...

How is it your prego belly is so cute? Congrats and wondering if it will be a "C" name?

Jena said...

you're one of 'those" people, aren't you!?! ...those people who get to wear their regular JEANS THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY!? (hehe can you sense my jealousy?!) BTW, your belly is too cute :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

PL Yes we are looking for another "C" name, I think this little guy is out of luck though as Dad's names are already taken-Colby Shawn and Cale Jeffrey, now what? Looking for suggestions....
And to Jena I did tell Shawn that this would be the last day for these jeans, ugh! Christmas season has not been good to me...7 pounds in the last month, oops!

little mama said...

Jenn,
I'm so excited that you're having another boy! I remember when you asked me if I'd have a girl for you since you were pretty sure you could get me a boy ;) Well, sorry we won't be able to trade!! I'm excited to hear what C name it will be, will you keep it a secret or should we come up with guesses?! You know how I love games!!

Our Walk Through Life said...

hi jenn - congrats! i can think of a great "c" name:) Chaz!!! you are so blessed to be able to raise three mighty men of God!

Dara said...

your belly is so adorable. a C name huh? shall we put in guesses? Im with Lisa - I love guessing!

Angela said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys ... and you do look AMAZING! So cute! Can't wait to hear the verdict on names. Too fun!
Miss you guys!