Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Yeah!


So as always I'm behind in my posts....Wednesday night we got to see the Glenn Beck Christmas Tour. It was absolutely amazing! I had heard such great things about it so when I heard from Amy that the show was coming here, I jumped at the chance to go. Out of 8 cities I cannot believe that Des Moines was actually one of the stops. Woohoo!
His show is described by himself as politically incorrect. The last story of the night I was wondering if anyone had a dry eye. He talked about Jesus, the man he became, and what he did for all of us. He is an awesome speaker and I hope that since this is the last year for this tour that he will release it on DVD.
My biggest regret would be that in my rush to get out the door I forgot my camera and then kind of thought they wouldn't be allowed anyhow. But I was wrong, there was a lady in front of us that took pictures the whole time. I found this picture on google and had to giggle because I totally knew the story that went with it.
Amy, Mark, Shawn and I went to dinner & the show and had an absolutely fabulous time. We were in the fourth row-our tickets ROCKED!

1 comments:

amain said...

And we have to thank YOU, Jenn, for getting us those AWESOME 4th row seats!!!
It was a really fun night!!