Monday, January 21, 2008

Off to watch the cheerleaders or I mean the basketball game!






Friday night we went to Des Moines Christian's basketball games. This past week a lot of friends from church worked hard to learn some cheers and we went to check it out. What a fun time. Of course Colby only had eyes for one cheerleader, oh my. It is sooo much fun to watch the two of them. I don't know how many times someone would try to sit between them, and usually Colby would just pick them up and move them.


Sunday morning I had to go to church early to watch Colin and Ana. Saturday night Colby said he wanted to go with, I said well you probably need to go to bed early. Not another word, its eight o'clock and the kid is in bed, that is after laying out his clothes he wanted to have ironed. Sunday morning I barely had to say his name and he is up and in the shower. These two things are definitely not something that goes quite as smooth.

What a long, long road we have a head of ourselves with these two.

1 comments:

Dara said...

i don't know how I am just now seeing this - probably due to my computer being down - but these pictures are so great!