Thursday, January 31, 2008

Two cuties!



Yesterday Amy was nice enough to lend me her sweet girl Lisi. So off to Happy Joes for lunch we went. Yummy! They were so good. Both of them ate and ate. It is so funny how it seems like my kids can go days without eating barely a nibble and then suddenly they eat like they have never ate before. Cale and Lisi had a ball. They ate pizza, played games, ate ice cream, and ate more pizza. We went back to our house and they played all afternoon. They did great, not even a spat between them. Colby had early out, and of course he got them all riled up when he got home. I did overhear Lisi declaring that she wasn't sure who she was going to marry maybe Colby, maybe Cale, maybe Colin. At least the girl has excellent taste! Thanks Amy for lending me your sweet girl, I hope my wild boys didn't teach her too many bad habits.

4 comments:

Angela said...

They are SO cute! Sounds like a fun day!
I hear Jakey's in the running to marry Lisi as well - she's certainly keeping her options open! :-) Smart girl!

Jenn said...

She did mention Jake at lunch, he is her bestest friend....:)Too funny!

Lori Eilers said...

Looks like a good time! Go Lisi...lots of options and she's got good taste.

amain said...

Thank you, my friend, for treating me to a mental health day. You know how much I needed it!!! And, no, your boys did not teach Lisi (too many) bad tricks. When she came home she announced that playing with guns is only at a boy's house. At least she has got THAT straight!!!