Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Fun!

Establishing The Game Plan
Let's Go!
I Think I Am The Winner!

We went to church Sunday morning, and of course, Pastor Josh had an amazing message for Easter. I am even more excited for his new sermon series that is coming up. You need to check out his blog for a sample of whats to come. He absolutely cracks me up! Sunday after church we went to Stuart to my mom's house for lunch. Ashlin went along with us, so there were 3 of the 4 grand kids present. My mom absolutely kills me she has so much candy you would think that the whole town was coming. It was fun to watch the 3 of them go after the candy, I definitely think Cale got the short end of it. Not much of a chance when your 3 competing against a 18 year old and an 8 1/2 year old. We had a great lunch and it was nice to hang out at mom's. Her new house is really nice and I'm so happy for her.

1 comments:

Dara said...

wow - now ashlyn, that is some loot!
happy easter cavities!