Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Looking For Volunteers!


Okay so everyone that reads my blog knows that we have been participating in a church wide fast. We have doing the Daniel Fast and it has been amazing. I'm glad that we decided to do it, and we haven't missed a beat. Its amazing how much closer I can say I feel to God, I've spent a lot more time praying. I've also stepped outside of my comfort zone with food choices. Sunday ends the 21 day fast with communion at church, then foodcourt fellowship. Amy brought up a very good point yesterday and really made me think about what my choice may be for lunch on Sunday. I was thinking like the biggest bacon cheeseburger I could find but she's right my body would probably not appreciate that at all.

But back to my reason for this post--today for lunch Cale wanted pizza, and let me tell you it about killed me! 4 huge slices of pizza this boy mowed down, and it got me thinking....Happy Joe's!


Anyone want to join me for a pizza lunch on Monday?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, if it wasn't so far from where I work--I would totally meet you there!!

amain said...

Woo Hoo!!! Count Lisi and I "in"!!!

Dara said...

which one are you going to?

Jenn said...

We are going to Happy Joes at 11:45, the one on EP True in West Des Moines. Hope to see you there!