Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun at the Drake game!



Saturday afternoon Shawn and I took the boys to the Drake game. It was a lot of fun. Drake has had a rockin season and ended there home season on a good note with a win.
This is a picture of my little one before the game started, and I do have to say he is one cute boy. Of course that is too be expected I think he looks just like his father and look how cute he is.
I could not resist this second picture. This girl walked by us and I did a double take, her belly looked so round I thought it was a piece of rubber. When I saw her coming again I discreetly angled my camera to get shot. It was real, you could see her belly button. So cute of course I could have never pulled this off my whole body was round.
Good Saturday fun, even though we had to sit through the boys eating all the yummy game food, while we ate raisins, cashews and water. mmm!

2 comments:

Dara said...

i love that t-shirt - how cute is that!

Anonymous said...

I may have to get pregnant again just to wear a shirt like that! SO cool!! :)