Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally a second to stop and smell the Blog...

Wow! Just wanted to let everyone know that the Adair's are still alive and kicking!

Spring is finally here and with spring comes more and more stuff to do. Colby is playing soccer and baseball both this spring. He had only tried soccer one other time, in Kindergarten, so he thought he wanted to give it another try. Of course anyone that knows Colby would totally understand this. Since soccer is a game of continuous motion as is Colby. Soccer games are played on Sunday afternoons, which is kind of a sore subject with me...don't get me started. Especially with the fact that there is one scheduled for this Sunday, Mother's Day. We won't be there, we are headed to my Mom's to help her with her HONEY DO list. Baseball games are generally played one time a week, randomly scheduled, but this week we had a game on Monday night, tonight, and tomorrow afternoon. Which means lots of laundry for Mom...:) Colby pitched at Monday nights game, and did AWESOME, if I don't say so myself. Taekwondo is also a year round "thing", which we have kind of pushed back to once a week for the time being.

Shawn is extremely busy with work, which I guess is a good thing with all the horrible things happening with the economy. This weekend is his annual golf outing for East High Alumni. He gets together with all his old buddies for golf, then tomorrow evening we will go to the banquet dinner which is held at Prairie Meadows.

I'm super excited I ordered and received the curriculum for Vacation Bible School. Lots of cool things and I need to get a meeting scheduled for volunteers so we can start getting more plans together. What an exciting time, woohoo!

4 comments:

amain said...

I was just thinking about how much I have MISSED you!!
Glad all is well...we need to catch up in person:)

Jena said...

Welcome Back!!! Good luck Colby with all the sports :)

Lori Eilers said...

Your family needs a personal assistant. HeeHee! I need to hit a ball game or something!

Dara said...

Good times! Great Job Colby - we need to let colin come see how this all works!