Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baptism



Sunday July 13 was Baptism at church. That night we gathered at Raccoon River Park for a BBQ and then Baptism. There were about 15 of us baptized. What an amazing feeling. Before the Baptism we each did a video testimony, which I am totally dreading having to watch. I tried to convey about how great our lives have become since we joined the church. All of my life I have tried without luck to fill my life with whatever it was I was missing, not ever having gone to church before I had no idea that the thing missing was God. Since I have God in my life of course my life is not perfect, but man what a change has come over this family, and me. The pictures above are of Shawn and I before being Baptized and of Ashlin.
Thank you God for the comfort I have found in you. Now I know you are the only one that could make me feel complete.

1 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

I'm so proud of all of you! You have grown so much in less than two years. I love baptisms.