Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The new boat....




On Cale's birthday we got our new boat. Well actually 1/2 of a boat, the other 1/2 belongs to Brad & Sheila. I don't know too much about it other than the fact that my husband is giddy as a school girl in love with this thing. Oh sure not as much as he loves me but hey who could?

Of course this was one of those screaming deals, that just could not be passed by. I do know that it is currently occupying ALL of our garage. It is too big to fit in normal ways so it must sit diagonally, thus making it hard to even walk around the thing.

We went out last Monday and cruised around Saylorville, just to test it out. Then this past Saturday we went fishing-me, Shawn, Colby and Cale. The boys loved it and did awesome. We were out a good six hours without one complaint from either of them, except for Colby complaining that Cale had all the fish on his side of the boat.....:) Cale was the big winner for the day with 4 fish. I think this boat is going to be OK, we will have a lot of fun with it. Now if it would only get off my side of the garage.

0 comments: