Monday, September 29, 2008

Las Vegas, Baby....


Right before we found out we were expecting we had been planning to take a small vacation to Las Vegas. When we found out I was pregnant we stopped the planning. Last week I said to Shawn-"I feel good, its super cheap to go, and seriously when are we going to go on a vacation after this new babe arrives".

This is sooooo bad but we have not been gone more than overnight since Colby has been born. PEOPLE--he is 9 years old, it is time! So I got the arranging done, hotel is booked, plane tickets are purchased so there is no turning back.

Got all the childcare lined up, so now I am just super excited for the date to get here. The countdown is on, we leave October 20. Just a short trip, but what a great time it will be. And we leave 2 days after our 11th wedding anniversary.

2 comments:

Dara said...

im so happy for you - you are going to have a blast!
I can't believe you haven't been away in 9 years, that is just a cryin shame!
have a blast!!!

Sandy May said...

HOOOORRRAAYYY! Let us know if we need to help in anyway! Colby is a wonderful house-sitter and if we can return the favor we would love it! Have a wonderful time!