Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh the things kids say....


Today my mom and sister Kelly came up, of course along with my beautiful niece Tayler Lynn. We went to lunch and then went out to do some shopping. While we were shopping at Target, Cale saw a picture in the grocery section like the one above. He says "Nana, that's what our baby looks like right now." Oh my, I was trying to make him understand how much growing and developing the baby will do while its in my tummy, funny how they take things so literally. I certainly hope the baby gets cuter before its born....

4 comments:

Kerry Colwell said...

Congrats on the baby on the way! There can never be too many Adairs in the world!

Jena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jena said...

HAHAHA! Jenn that is HILARIOUS! Kids are just so much smarter than we give them credit for!!!

Dara said...

that is hilarious! i love it!