Monday, October 20, 2008

And were off....

Saturday we celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary, yeah us! In so many ways it seems much longer than that, and I mean that in a good way. Shawn brought me beautiful roses on Saturday morning, and they have bloomed into some of the prettiest flowers I have ever seen. They are absolutely huge! We went to dinner as a family with the boys since we are taking off for our vacation today.
So this afternoon we are off. So excited I cannot even begin to explain. The boys are excited for the fun they are going to have while we are gone with Ashlin, Papa, Aunt Sheila and Michele. Amy is going to come and pick up Cale and Ashlin for Mom's Group tomorrow, so they get to go to the pumpkin patch! Thanks to all of you for being willing to step up and help us so we could take some time for us.

2 comments:

Jena said...

yey! you are going to have a blast :)

Sandy May said...

I hope you and Cale are feeling better! I love reading about your family!