Thursday, April 26, 2007

My boy is growing up so fast......


I was so proud of Colby on Saturday at the tae kwon do tournament. On the way there he said "Mom my stomach hurts really bad" I told him your probably just nervous, you'll do great. He did just that. He went out and gave it his all. In the forms competition he tied with two others for 3rd place, in the sparring competition they didn't keep points, but it was really good experience for him. Since it was only his third time ever sparring, we were pretty impressed with his skills. Last night in his class, he put forth more effort and really worked hard on the new moves they were learning. He is growing up so fast, I can't believe how time flies. He will be 8 in August and he surprises us everyday with his abilities and talents.

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

That is so awesome. Tell him congrats from Pastor Lori!

Angela said...

He looks SO cute!! Great job, Colby!!