Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring-it's finally here!!



Hard to believe that two weeks ago today it was snowing, I guess thats why we love Iowa, you never know what you'll get. We have had some beautiful days this week, woohoo! Sunday after church I spent the entire afternoon cleaning out the toy room. My results-a van full to take to GOODWILL and four big boxes of toys for Pastor Lori and the nursery at church. Of course we know that my son won't be playing with them there-since the mere mention of "nursery" sends him into hysterics, but hopefully the other little ones will enjoy them. Monday night I cleaned out my rose bed, and Tuesday I even bought some flowers and got them planted Tuesday night. Sounds like we are in for more nice weather over the weekend, good thing since its opening weekend for baseball. I can't wait!
Shawn has been swamped at work-a good thing-but Cale and I spent some of this afternoon helping him put together some sales documentation for a new sales rep and after I pick up Colby from school we need to go back and take care of some more. Things are really starting roll in the right direction with the business and we are counting our blessings. Its been a lot of hard work for Shawn and I'm really proud of what he has been accomplishing.

1 comments:

becky said...

Hi Jenn, I just found your blog. I'm glad you are joining the blogosphere, it is such a fun way to learn about people. Be careful, it can become addicting... :)

By the way, Cale is welcomed in baby steps anytime. Ethan could use a new friend in there.