Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Time to stop procrastinating...

Okay so for the past three weeks I have been signed up for this new blog account. I've been reading some friends and think it is an absolutely great idea to keep friends and family updated on day to day goings on. I just can't seem to do it.

Since Saturday night I've been feeling under the weather, could be this totally unspring like weather we've been having. Saturday night as I was cleaning the house preparing for my family to come for Easter lunch I noticed my voice was in and out. Well its been almost completely gone since Sunday evening. I went to the doc today and sure enough I have a sinus infection. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will be feeling much better. However Colby seems to be enjoying the fact that he really can't hear me and Cale keeps saying what you say Mom.

Despite of not feeling well we had a great Easter. Saturday morning we had an Easter Egg hunt with the church. It was absolutely FREEZING! Sunday morning we had church and then lunch at our house with my mom, sister Kelly, and nieces- Ashlin and Ayrin. It was a small group but thats ok, we still had a nice time.

Okay that wasn't so bad...the first post down.

0 comments: