Thursday, June 21, 2007

Father's Day~2007



On Fathers Day after church we headed over to Gary & Linda's for lunch (they are Shawn's sisters' in laws). Shawn, Colby, Cale, Sheila, Brad, Haley, Addy, Gary, Linda, Shorty, Barb, and I were all there. It was a great afternoon. They are needing to replace their roof so Shawn (being an ex-contractor) got up there to measure and fix a small leak for them. We had a cookout for lunch and definitely my favorite part was the fresh fruit basket. There is nothing better on a hot day than cold fruit. Shawn loved the cards the boys made for him a Mom's Group. We celebrated the day with some great Dad's. I cannot even begin to explain how blessed my boys and I are to have Shawn in our life. He truly is an amazing father. Of course as for my father, I feel that he is looking down from Heaven on us every day, and smiling at my wonderful family. I know I do.

1 comments:

DoctorShoot said...

Jenn
I know what you mean about being watched from heaven.

hope you get to read some of my work on my blog.
cheers
Doc