Thursday, June 28, 2007

On A Quest...


As many of you know lately I have been on a quest to get a new vehicle, since my air conditioner had not been working. On Wednesday I finally got to pick up our new "ride". I'm pretty excited but not quite as excited as much as Colby and Cale. We got a Nissan Quest mini van, my third mini van, Shawn says the last but we'll see. The picture above isn't ours but looks very similar. Colby loves that you have to go up a step to sit in the third row and both of the boys love the DVD player, me I'm pretty partial to the AIR CONDITIONER! Go figure! Of course today was pretty mild so we probably could have gotten away with out having it but I am now ready for the scorching Iowa summers that we all love so much! If your looking for me I'll be driving around in the van where there is peace and quiet while both boys where headphones and enjoy a movie.....

0 comments: