Friday, June 29, 2007

We Are Off To The Cottage


Tomorrow Shawn is just going to work a couple hours in the morning so that we can get an early start to the cottage. Okay so our cottage is really a tent but it says on the package "The Swiss Gear Cottage" so that kind of makes it a cottage right? So tomorrow we we will pack up more than half of our house and head to Ledges State Park. I've never been there but have heard that its beautiful. We got online and reserved a campsite for Friday and Saturday night, but Shawn and I both agreed that we will play it by ear as to whether we will stay both nights. Sometimes the boys do really well, sometimes not. Cale is bummed that there is no fishing there, while Shawn is excited about this. He loves to fish but sometimes with a 7 and 2 year old it can be less than relaxing. We are camping close to some friends who also have kids close to Colby and Cale's ages so they will have a lot of fun playing together. The weather looks like it is supposed to be beautiful, so everyone pray that it stays that way, camping in a tent when it is raining is never a good time. I guess if you see me at church on Sunday you'll know how our weekend at the "cottage" went....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! I hope it goes well :)

amain said...

oh my girlfriend...you are a better woman than I! Have fun!!!

Lori Eilers said...

Ditto on Amy's comment. My idea of camping is a motor home with a shower, air conditioning and a microwave!