Friday, June 1, 2007

I'm In Love...


I have been so taken by my newest love that I find it hard to find time to blog. Okay so its my new vacuum, sad I know..... I finally bit it and bought the Dyson that I have been wanting. I got the
DC14 Total Clean that is available through Sam's Club. When I got it home I took out the old vacuum, less than a year old, vacuumed the carpet, then vacuumed again with the Dyson. I was horrified. I couldn't believe what it picked up. So since last week when I got it I find myself vacuuming (ALOT), which is a necessity with two boys and a dog., and its still doing an amazing job. I am totally impressed and totally in love.

1 comments:

Dara said...

oh i love those things - my neighbors have them and when parents are coming I borrow theirs! I love it!!!
we only have stairs and the kids room with carpet though -so Im waiting to purchase one until we move into a house house!