Tuesday, November 13, 2007

기합




Okay I didn't know how to spell hiyaw-you know like the yell in Tae Kwon Do, so the symbol above means yell in Korean. Today after school Colby was telling me how tired he was-oh I don't think I can go to Tae Kwon Do, I'm soooooo tired. So I say okay you can either go to Tae Kwon Do or go to bed, because I'm a Mom that's why. Tonight he's been singing a different tune, he is SOOOOO happy he went. He broke his first board, and it was totally cool.
Colby pretty much stood around with this same smile holding his boards for quite awhile tonight. I love the look on Cale's face in that picture, he loves his big brother (well at least most of the time).
Woohoo Colby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!! Good job Colby!!!!!

becky said...

way to go, Colby!!!!!

Lori Eilers said...

Way to go Idaho! Already missing you all!

amain said...

Super Cool, Colby!!
We are proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

The next Chuck Norris, but with a way cooler hair cut.