Thursday, November 8, 2007

Not as tough as I thought...

Okay so during my last post I stated that I was just too tough to get sick...I wasn't. I am so glad that last week is over and I'm hoping that was our families one bout with the flu. Not a good week. Colby ended up missing 2 days of school and Cale was sick then as well. I went to the doctor on Saturday afternoon with a raging sinus infection and am finally starting to feel some relief. It was really too bad because Shawn and I attended a marriage retreat Friday night and Saturday and I really didn't get to enjoy it since I was under the weather. Its just not very often when we actually have a weekend without kiddos so I was bummed. The information at the retreat was awesome, and we had a lot of good laughs.

1 comments:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

Oh, I am sorry! No fun when the mom is sick!! Praying you feel better and FAST!!! :O) I would make you some supper if I was in IOWA!! ;o(