Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daniel Fast!



Today is day 9 of our Daniel Fast. It is going great, its amazing the options we have found. I think Shawn is still in shock that I'm doing this good. He thought for sure with my crappy diet I would be in detox, haha proved him wrong! Its amazing what a little prayer will do for you. I've maybe had 2 headaches but other than that I feel good.


My new favorite snack....mmm....Quaker Lightly Salted Rice Cakes and Smuckers Strawberry Simply Fruit. Yummo!
Shawn is questioning why we should ever go back to the way we ate before when we seem to be doing good at this. One word TASTY. Just kidding I'm definitely planning to do a lot better making choices, its amazing now that we are taking time to read labels what we really are eating. Frightening.

0 comments: