Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco De Mayo

Colby had a baseball game at noon today, and I tell you what that other coach needed to get a grip, woo-E, was he intense. If my husband was not the coach and Colby had to be on that guys team I think I would have made Colby quit. You know at 7 years old, they need to be learning the basics, and having FUN! This guy was yelling at them, I wanted to run out on the field and sit him down and stand over him so I looked like a giant. and yell at him. One of the other moms from our team said he has an older boy who plays and he's (the DAD) has been thrown out of a couple games for this behavior. Unbelievable, maybe instead of yelling at him I should have run out there and gave him a big old hug, maybe that's what he really needs.

Tonight we went to dinner at El Rodeo with some friends, I really thought it would be packed due to Cinco De Mayo, but it wasn't too bad. There were 8 of us and we got right in, can't say that about many places on a Saturday night. Plus the food is soooooooooooo good. Cale had two tacos and wanted more, that boy would eat tacos for every meal. Definitely a child after his mothers heart. Happy Cinco De Mayo to all, to me any excuse to eat mexican is a good one. :)

0 comments: