Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to meeeee....I'm 33....


Kind of has a ring to it huh? I celebrated my birthday on Saturday-it was the big 33. My boys got me beautiful pink roses, slippers, and took me shopping for some new clothes, it was great. It was a beautiful day and we had a baseball game at 9 that morning. When I got home, there was a HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign hanging in the kitchen and a birthday balloon, as well as two gifts(woohoo) and a note from my neighbor girl saying she made me a cake, it was in the freezer and would be ready after 2:30. My neighbor Michele and her daughter, Sarah were responsible (thanks again) they game me some perfume from Victoria Secret and a beautiful framed cross by Isabel Bloom about FAITH. The cake Sarah made was from the new Kraft magazine that came in the mail last week, it was ice cream...yummy. Soon after that Cole and April came by(more neighbors) she came with two birthday cards and a butter white cake-which is the best. Saturday afternoon I went to the church office to practice for the Buzz, they needed a fill in actress for the day and apparently I'm the closest they could find..hahahaha. After that Brad, Sheila, Cole, April, Shorty, Barb, Dave, Shawn and I met for dinner at El Rodeo. They gave me a very generous gift card to Jordan Creek )woohoo! I got to wear the sombrero, you know the one-that has been on a million other heads! Then almost all of us headed to the Funny Bone for some laughs. We had a great time. We were home by 10-because we are soooo crazy. Everyone came over for cake-Brad also brought me a homemade from scratch two layer chocolate cake, frosted in carmel. So now the cake count is at THREE! Michele watched the boys, she took them to Culvers for dinner and to see Shrek 3. It is so nice to have someone that takes care of my boys with such love. I cannot believe how blessed my life is.



4 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like it was filled with lots of friends, family, fun and CAKE!

becky said...

happy b-day!

Lori Eilers said...

I would have sang to you but I like you too much! You were awesome in the Buzz! Thanks for helping out. Glad you had a nice birthday!

Dara said...

Oh my - Happy Birthday - I wish I would have known! Love you girl - sounds like you all had a great time!