Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Goodbye Tucker...we will miss you


I forgot to share the news about Tucker (our turtle)-last Monday Colby and I completely forgot to take him to school, then Tuesday it was pouring down rain so I talked Colby into waiting until Wednesday to take him. So Wednesday morning I go out onto the deck to get him ready and look into his "house" and he is gone. Needless to say Colby did not take it well, after a lot of tears he composed himself enough to get ready for school. It was so sad and I felt really bad for him. Tucker could not have climbed out of his house, I said maybe a bird took him, but after some more thinking (to myself) I remembered that Maggie was outside for a really long time Tuesday night so I am wondering if she was the culprit-bad dog-bad dog.

0 comments: