Thursday, May 24, 2007

My hubby....


I wanted to blog a sec about my wonderful hubby. We were talking a couple nights ago about the fact that we are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary on October 18. Its still a few months off but I think we'll make it. It really has floored me that so much time has passed since we got married. In one way it seems like it should be longer (I mean that in a good way) but then I am like WOW 10 years is a really long time.
He has been extremely busy in the last few months, his company has been growing at a phenomenal rate. It is absolutely incredible, and I am so proud of all his hard work. This picture was taken on Saturday at Colby's baseball game, Shawn is the head coach and is so good with all the boys on the team. You can only imagine the patience he has to have to deal with twelve 7 year old boys. He is great. I am so thankful to have him in my life.......

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love it when wives show admiration for their hubbies publicly. So powerful for our men! He's a great catch...and I'd venture to say he'd say the same about you! Happy 10th Anniversary a little early!

Lori Eilers said...

Congrats, it's great to see successful marriages! You keep on talkin' sweet about your man and you'll have many more years ahead. You're a great team.