Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Amazing Blessings....


Everynight before bed Cale and I have been reading a book called GOD IS IN THE SMALL STUFF FOR KIDS. It has short little lessons(not sure that is the right word), but then there are questions to discuss. So after we read last night I asked him the questions and then I said what it the big idea at church this week (and at the top of his lungs) he says "The BIBLEs just not a book!" (which I think is totally close enough especially for a 3 year old) Ashlin was sitting in the hallway and said that was the cutest thing ever, I was in amazed that he remembered. I thought wow Pastor Lori would be so proud, and I was proud too. He asks more and more questions everyday about God-- did God make this? Where did that come from, did God do it? I love it! Thank you Pastor Lori. And thank you God for all you do and for giving us such a wonderful childrens pastor to teach our children!

1 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

That is so sweet! He was close, had the right words just a little out of order. :) I'm very proud of Cale! And I'm blessed to be a part of your lives.