Monday, October 22, 2007

fun at the Family Fall Festival







Saturday night was the Family Fall Festival for JCFC. It was a lot of fun. We had a wild west theme so we got to dress up like cowboys. Cale dressed as Kenny Chesney, and was quite a cutie! I was totally excited at the aspect of making cakes for the cake walk, that is until the task actually began. I attached some pictures, it was fun but quite a bit more work than I had anticipated, I'm glad Ashlin came by to help me out. I don't think I will be quitting my day job anytime soon to become a cake decorator, that's for sure.
We had a tough time finding costume ideas for Colby but he was good enough with wearing his gun holster. Ashlin was babysitting for the Sustala's kids and they were all dressed up in their best western attire. They were so cute, and had a great time, and were soooo well behaved. I will add some pictures of everyone in costume later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin cake was EXCELLENT! Thank you :)

Angela said...

So creative! They turned out great!
I made the rocket ship cake for Jake's first birthday! Wow - what memories!

Lori Eilers said...

Your cakes rocked! Thanks so much for your help!

Dara said...

those cakes were amazing - i was so proud of what you came up with - loved them.