Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Its a girls dream come true today I have had two gorgeous boys fighting over me. Ok ok so one of them is 3 but hey, he still counts. But my forever Valentine-Shawn- came home this morning with two dozen beautiful red roses. He is so sweet. Red roses have always been our "thing". I can't count the number of times he sent me flowers (always red roses) while we were dating so it was only natural that it was the only flower in our wedding. Still makes me smile when he brings them for me. He also had to go to Let Them Eat Cake this morning and the owner sent home some awesome looking fudge for me, I haven't eaten any yet, I'm thinking it may be my dinner. :)

2 comments:

Jena said...

That is too sweet! They are beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

I just love those things that are so special! What beautiful flowers :)