Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Loved it!

Today was Mom's Group at Jumpin' Jacks. Usually we order up a pizza to share but not today. I packed my lunch box and we were off. I packed some nuts, fruit, a salad and some water. I just ended up snacking on some nuts there but had my salad when I got home. This handy little tool pictured here is awesome! We already had it prior to the fast but is definitely going to get some good use now. I'm almost positive it came from Target. Its good because it keeps the lettuce and dressing seperate. Then when your ready to use it you just push the top and the dressing runs down into the salad and you shake it up. Shake-Shake-Shake-Shake your salad.....
Highly recommended by me!
Also unsweetened GRANNY SMITH applesauce may be a cure for all of us with a sweet tooth! Yummy!

1 comments:

Dara said...

oh i need one of these for my trip tomorrow - i have been sitting here conspiring how i can take some of my favorite salad with me tomorrow. i love this salad that has spiced pecans and strawberries, the spiced pecans have a smidge of sugar, but other than that its all daniel friendly - so anyway...great find thanks for sharing.
dara