Wednesday, July 18, 2007

10 Random Things About Myself

I have been tagged by Jenn Mumm to write 10 things about myself. This should be interesting.

  1. I consider PEPSI to be a food group, my favorite one. If it is morning and I haven't had a PEPSI you should consider staying away from me.
  2. My graduating class of High School had eighteen kids, three of which were foreign exchange students.
  3. I love to read-books, magazines, newspapers. I hope that my kids will love it as much as I do.
  4. Patience is definitely not a strong trait of mine, but at least I realize it and I'm working on it.
  5. My husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in October and we have been together for 12 years. I never dreamed it could be this wonderful!
  6. I always dreamed of becoming a teacher.
  7. I am a recovering EBAYAHOLIC....I'm not sure that is a word but its the truth.
  8. My dog is my third child, and she thinks she is a person...
  9. I am pretty sure I would like to have another child, human though. :)
  10. Motherhood is definitely my proudest accomplishment.

There you have it 10 totally random things, I'm not even sure I knew about me - I hereby tag -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I guess you all were ragging on my husband tonight about us having another child!! You know, I am almost okay with just 3, but once in a great while I think about babies! So, you should just have one and I can be like a back-up babysitter or something! LOL

Jenn said...

I was encouraging him to have another, since your babies are so beautiful. I think four is a nice even number....:)

Dara said...

four is what I started out for - somehow that seems impossible at my present state!
I love this 10 random things bit - I knew that it would spread throughout!!!! FUN!