Thursday, July 12, 2007

"God, I Can't Believe I Get To Live This Life"

Two weeks ago at Alpha, Mark Mark Main gave everyone at our table a copy of the book Velvet Elvis on CD. Since I can listen to whatever I want while the boys are enjoying a movie in the van I have been listening to this. It is a great book, I am just trying to soak it in, I am one that actually does better with a book in my hands. The narrator/author said the above quote and I loved it. That is truly the way I feel. When the world is hard and I start to feel down I can stop and count my blessings. I have two wonderful boys (most of the time) and a husband who is my rock. I have really come to a place in my life that this quote totally fits, and I thank you God for letting me live this wonderful life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great perspective. I really needed to be reminded of that today :)