Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Amy!


Today is my friend Amy's birthday and while we tried to work it so we could get together to celebrate it just didn't work out. I think maybe she knew we were up to something. I'm sure she had a great day.
I met Amy at Mom's group for JCFC we were at Chuck E Cheese, and she just cracked me up with some of her stories. She is a wonderful mother to two of the cutest girlies I have ever seen. We have grown closer over the summer since we get to sit together at Alpha, and have found we have soooooo much in common. Amy is somebody that you can always count on to have a smiling face, especially when she is talking about her "cutie husband". So to Amy I hope you enjoyed your birthday, thanks for always being there to listen and help me realize there are other people in the same boat as I am. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!

1 comments:

amain said...

thank you, thank you!!
and I had NO idea that anybody was up to anything for my birthday...had I known, I would have been there!! send invitations next time:)
sooooo many thanks for the AMAZING 'flip flops' birthday cake...either you need to post a pix of it, or send it to me to post on my blog...or both!! not only was it darn tootin' cute, it tasted GREAT!!
I am so totally blessed by awesome friends!!!