Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Cale!


Today is Cale's Birthday. It is so hard to believe my baby is 3 already. He tells me that he is not a baby but of course he is my baby. So here are some things about my youngest boy.
  • He loves to eat, especially meat-bacon, tacos, steak, hot dogs, turkey, chicken, definitely not a candidate for vegetarianism.
  • His main love right now is baseball, its funny that I say now since as far back as I can remember it has been baseball. One of his first sentences was Go Cubs! Even before he could talk if you said Chicago White Sox, he would plug his nose--now that's funny I don't care who you are!
  • Cale loves to copy everything Colby does, true big brother envy.
  • Best description I can give is Mommas Boy, sometimes it gets a little frustrating, but I guess I should enjoy the clinging now because we all now it won't last long.
  • Cale looks just like Shawn's Dad, Papa Shorty. Totally a mini-me!
  • He says the funniest things, and has a wonderful personality.

We love you very much Cale Jeffrey!

Happy 3rd Birthday!

2 comments:

Dara said...

Happy Birthday Cale - We are so happy to have you as one of our Friends.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cale!