Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On July 23 1995...


How funny that when I read my friend Amy's blog yesterday she was blogging about her first date with her husband, yesterday was the anniversary of the first date for Shawn and I. Twelve years ago yesterday is when it all started and what a wonderful ride it has been.

Shawn and I actually met in January of 1995, I began working as office manager for a company where he was in sales. The gal that was training me told me you are going to have some problems with that one, he never does his paperwork. So that is how it all began, and I tell you I despised the man, he was unorganized, untimely, and so darn cute. By the time July came around I was no longer working there and one thing lead to another and here we are and I love him more everyday.




2 comments:

Dara said...

oh i love that - the stories of how people get together are awesome!

amain said...

I love a good story, too:)
And I have to share that my parents met when my Mom was the secretary to the dept where my Dad had just started. He, apparently arrogantly, asked for keys to a cabinet, and my mom THREW a wad of keys at his HEAD!!!
ain't love grand???