Thursday, July 12, 2007

Behind The Times







It seems that I have been a little behind with my blogging, my friend told me today she went to my blog to see what we've been up to and decided we haven't been up to anything since we have no new posts. Sorry time just keeps slipping away! Here is a quick update-

  • July 3- Colby marched in the West Des Moines 4th of July parade with his Taekwondo group
  • July 4-We went to Lake Ahquabi State Park for a picnic. We met up with Shawn's Dad and his girlfriend. She has 4 daughters and 8 grand kids. We had a lot of fun in the sun!
  • July 5-We hit the pavement posting fliers around our neighborhood for SUPER SATURDAY
  • July 7-SUPER SATURDAY we had a great time, it was waaaay hot out but nobody seemed to mind, the boys both won prizes so that was a bonus!
  • July 10-Mom's Group we had a picnic lunch and played at the park and wading pool. The kids had a lot of fun, and the mom's too. :)

0 comments: