Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Dara!

Today is my friend Dara's birthday. Although I haven't known her all that long, she has become a good friend and now I can't imagine my life without her (and her family!) Dara is definitely someone who always has a smile on her face and is so caring, probably one of the reasons her kids are so sweet too.
Happy Birthday Dara, I'm so glad we got to spend some time together today, the food was delicious, the desert even better (thanks Becky) and the company was phenomenal.
I'm sure we will be celebrating many more years of each others birthdays, if our kids have anything to say about it.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!







2 comments:

Dara said...

oh yes - if our kids have anything to do with it - we will be next door to one another in a nursing home- saying - when are you going to get those grand kids to come see us? LOL!
Thanks girl - love you - your friendship means so much to me.
today was great!

amain said...

OK, the thought of growing old with all of you girlfriends is a very appealing thought:)
BTW, my grandma, age 80, STILL has lunch on a regular basis with the girlfriends she met when their kids were in elementary school.
How cool is THAT?!?