Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Christmas Jars


I love, love, love to read. Its something I do to relax and unwind it helps to escape to another place. Really I love all books, but love a great novel.
Last fall I heard about this book Christmas Jars on Glenn Beck, but I could not find it anywhere, it was sold out. This past week I was watching Glenn Beck and the author Jason F. Wright was on again. He was talking about his new book, The Wednesday Letters, which I can't wait to get my hands on, but am having a hard time finding it. Any-who....I got Christmas Jars yesterday afternoon. By 11 last night I was done. AWESOME. It is such a feel good book with a great message, I can't stop talking about it. And I can tell you one thing, by the end of this week the Adair family will have a Christmas Jar on our counter too. If you like to read or even if you don't I highly recommend reading this.

3 comments:

Jason Wright said...

So glad you liked Christmas Jars :) You should find Wednesday Letters at your local Barnes and Noble this weekend, or online at Amazon.com

Love that you're starting a jar! Bless you :)

Jena said...

I am totally interested :) We love Glenn. Last week Scott finished Glenn's latest recommendation, "Crash Proof." But I'm not too interested in investing...so I think that your book sounds a lot more appealing!

Anonymous said...

Glenn Beck is one of my fav's!! Jon just rolls his eyes at me when I watch him, but I LOVE it :)