Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Wednesday Letters....



Okay I finished it, it being The Wednesday Letters. If you read my previous post I got the book last night and after the boys (all of 3 of them) were tucked away for the night I began to read. And read, read, read. I stopped briefly for a peanut butter sandwich but that's it. By 12:30 a.m. I was done. Absolutely incredible! You know the author, Jason Wright, gave his cell number out on Glenn Beck a couple of weeks ago so that people could call and tell him what they thought, its a good thing I didn't have it because I totally would have called.

Okay count them-2-TWO-of his books I have read this week! Phenomenal writing (not that I'm a professional critic), yea Jason!

8 comments:

Jason Wright said...

Jenn, I can't believe you plowed through Wednesday Letters so quickly! Three kids? Busy life? Bless you woman! I'm really thrilled you enjoyed it. I hope you'll spread the word! The better we do, the better my chances someone will want to publish the next one :) TAKE CARE!

Jenn said...

I only said three half kidding, its only 3 kids if you count my big one-my husband! Just kidding!

Jason Wright said...

Oh trust me, he counts! (or so my wife says when she tells people she has FIVE kids, not four...)

Would you consider leaving reviews on Amazon and BN.com? They're SO useful for people that have never heard of me before and didn't hear Glenn Beck's interview. I'd be grateful!

amain said...

are you going to loan these out to your good friends who are reader wanna-be's (like me)???

Jenn said...

Yes Amy you can borrow them--I lent Christmas Jars to my neighbor Friday night, she read the whole thing, then Saturday night gave her The Wednesday Letters and she finished last night. So its not just me that is loving them. Ashlin has Christmas Jars right now, but I will bring The Wednesday Letters to you Tuesday morning at Mom's Group.

Jenn said...

Jason-I would love to write reviews, again your wonderful. When can I expect you to visit us in Iowa? :) You know it is a political hotspot....

Anonymous said...

Wow, some more books to add to my "need to read" list! Sounds so interesting.

Anonymous said...

Great review! Speaking of The Wednesday Letters, I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php