Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back To School-Tears of Sadness or Joy?


I have been thinking tonight that I cannot believe that Colby is going back to school tomorrow. Summer always seems to fly by, but this one seemed like it just started. Although don't get me wrong after the past few days I am more than ready and know that Colby is too. It has been some trying times around here and I have been trying to stay positive and asking God for his guidance with some extra patience. I know that it is a difficult time for Colby, he is uncertain about a new teacher, new class, new friends. We went last night to meet his teacher, who seems WONDERFUL! But I'm sure that Colby is still a bit apprehensive after the rough year he had in first grade. I've been talking with him about it being a new year, and everything will be great. So tomorrow its back to school and I'm hoping I'm not the worst parent ever to secretly be cheering. To all my friends that home school, God Bless You, but for me it would just not be in the cards. I'll let you know how wonderful Colby's first day of SECOND GRADE went.

0 comments: