Thursday, August 23, 2007

First day of school!

After some totally goofy smiles I got this good smile when I said there goes Awnna....
Way excited, practically running to go in to school
Colby's teacher, Mrs. Coleman. Super nice, and funny too!

Yesterday was Colby's first day of school. Off to the 2nd grade! Of course I did not receive much information on how the day went because I really only get a "it was good" "fine" "nothing" "can't remember". I do know that two boys from his class had to call their parents for misbehaving and I said a silent Thank Goodness it wasn't me. Really first day of school it would not be a good start. I've heard his teacher if tough-academically and with rules. I say GOOD! Colby needs to be challenged academically to he gets bored and then he is in trouble. I'm excited, a new year, a fresh start. Keep him in your prayers, and his teacher too!

6 comments:

Angela said...

He's so darn cute...I can't imagine him in trouble!
Have a great year, Colby!

Jena said...

he is SOO cute :) How did little brother do without him?

Lori Eilers said...

I'm sure Colby will have a great year. He's a cutie-pa-tootie!

Jenn said...

Cale did good, after the initial drop off. He cried, and said "you told me I was going to school" Sorry Cale, we went, we dropped off, now we are leaving. Still hoping we can get him into a small program this fall, but probably not until January.

Dara said...

I love it!

Jena said...

HAHA! Poor Cale! What a sweetie :)