Thursday, August 30, 2007

Garage Sale


All summer long I have been procrastinating about having a Garage Sale. We have soooooo much stuff to get rid of and so its a huge task. Well this is the weekend. Some people have said why don't you just take it to Good Will and use the write off. The thing is that since I just kind of abruptly stopped my EBay business I have so much stuff from that, I would seriously like to sell some of it. For one--we leave for vacation on the 9th and the extra cash would be nice.....:) When I was looking for a garage sale graphic I found this and I got to thinking if my hubby was any kind of a friend to me he would have hooked me up. Wouldn't that be hilarious to go to a garage sale that accepted credit/debit cards? My neighbor is leaving for the weekend and she has told me I can use her garage for run over, sad thing is I probably have enough stuff that I could use it too. I have to get busy before my hubby comes home and asks why I haven't gotten any further. Just doesn't seem like very much fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I don't envy you! I hate getting ready for a garage sale!!! But, it is great to have some extra cash. Good luck!

amain said...

LOVE the VISA gig!!!