Thursday, August 9, 2007

My beautiful niece, Ashlin!

Today Erica met with Ashlin for about 1/2 hour to take some photos to show Ashlin how nice they would turn out. Ashlin was thinking she wouldn't like outdoors pictures. She already has them posted on her site, and they are EXCELLENT! Erica is so talented and such a nice person. Now we need to get the rest of her session booked so she can take the rest of the pictures. What an exciting time, not that you could make me go back to my senior year, NO THANK YOU, but I'm really excited for what Ashlin.

6 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Yowza, cute pic!

Angela said...

Nothing "gross" about that!! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

amain said...

WOW!! She is beautiful!!
Can a photo shoot with Erica make me look 20 years younger
~ and 20 pounds thinner?!?

Jena said...

She's SO cute :)

Dara said...

Im so glad you talked her into it! She looks amazing!
Dara