Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Up to my ears....





So the past few days I have been feeling like I'm living under a pile of clothes like this picture. Thursday Erica is going to do a mini photo session for my niece Ashlin. She is going to be a senior this fall at Valley High School. So we are trying to get organized for her senior pictures. Yesterday she brought a ton of her clothes over to my house and then we rummaged through my closet for some outfits. This morning she came over and we went through my jewelry for accessories for the outfits. I think we are set. Tomorrow afternoon Erica is going to take pictures for her and have the proofs for her to look at on Friday. Ashlin is kind of apprehensive about the outdoor aspect of the pictures, which is mostly what Erica does. Ashlin says her skin looks gross when she outside. I tried to explain how different professional portraits are as opposed to snapshots. So tomorrow Erica suggested we do a small "see we told you" session. I can't wait, Erica did such a good job on Josh and Dara's pictures. We are also trying to get a date figured out for us to get family pictures too. She is very talented. Check out her site.

0 comments: