Thursday, August 16, 2007

Colby's birthday present.....


So for Colby's birthday he decided he would like to have a new bed. We purchased it at Homemaker's last weekend and Shawn picked it up today. So as you can only guess most of our afternoon was spent putting the bazillion pieces together. It is almost identical to the one pictured here, I borrowed the picture from Ebay. So not only did we have to get this bed together, but we are now changing to boys into opposite rooms. So next week, I've got to get the wallpaper border (I know-what was I thinking) off of the nursery since its Colby's room now (again). He has wanted a camo room for FOREVER, and so we are finally doing it. Blue camo, so I'm at least pleased with that. Of course not too much has to be changed with Colby's room to move Cale in, since its sports and he loves sports. All in all 2 happy boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool bed!!

amain said...

Oh, please don't tell me that they grow up SO much by 8 years old...that means only 2 years left with my 'baby Isabella', and I am just so loving where we are right now:)
Colby's new bed is SUPER COOL, though~ good choice!